Wednesday 23 June 2010

Summer Project

Haven't updated in a while but this happened on Saturday:

It's been just short of 9 months since my last bad sprain but instead of getting too frustrated with it i've decided to spend my time getting started on my new project.

I took this photo of my Gran moments after she gave me the camera I took it on. Once I developed the roll of film I immediately decided that the next big project I wanted to do would be based around my family. Instead of producing polished portraits of my family members I decided that I would rather continue to work in a similar way as the photograph above. The snapshot aesthetic is something I haven't really tried before so I have been shooting a lot of photographs over the past few weeks in an attempt to try to become more comfortable with this way of working.








No comments:

Post a Comment